(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-2960223314593660", enable_page_level_ads: true }); iPhone 6S users complain of overheating Touch ID button - TecGlance

Header Ads

iPhone 6S users complain of overheating Touch ID button

iPhone 6S users complain of overheating Touch ID button


Several users took to Apple support forum explaining the problem. When a user turns on the phone, the home screen appeared black and the Touch ID/ Home button felt hot. 
 
Less than two weeks after the new iPhones went on sale, a number of users are reporting issues with the flagship Apple devices. Users are complaining about the phones' Touch ID or home button overheating while starting up the device.

Several users took to Apple's support forum explaining the problem. A user posted that the home screen appeared black and the Touch ID/ Home button felt hot while turning on the phone.

A user with the ID JazzieFayy posted, "i have had my phone since Friday, and this morning when I woke up the home button was burning hot and the screen is just black. I went to bed with it working just fine last night, plugged it in to charge, and now it won't work. Nothing else is hot, not even the charging port, just the home button is on fire. I have had the phone unplugged for an hour and the button is still on fire. I had just made the choice to switch from a Samsung to this iPhone and need to say it makes me slightly regret my choice because I have always known that apple products have tons of issues. I an not happy that I have had this phone for less than 5 days and this is happening. Anyways, is there anything i can do to fix it without having to go into the apple store.I did not finish setting up my iCloud, so to lose all of information because of a defective phone will not make me happy."

Another user posted a solution to the problem. He said that resetting the phone by pressing the Home and Power buttons together for 10 seconds fixes the issue.

Some users also complained of acute battery drainage after the reset.

Apple in a statement said that this was the first hardware related issue with the new iPhones. Users of the new iPhone 6S are also experiencing software related bugs, including some concerning the new 3D Touch feature.

Apple said that a software update will fix some issues and affected users can also get a hardware replacement if they're facing hardware related problems.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.